Right now,I'm just gonna blog about yesterday and today (:
School's just school.I mean there's no other words to describe it other than interesting and how it makes my day feel better.
We had a really short assembly so I was glad about it.Oh well,cause form 3's will be having their trials after the assembly.
Oh and talking about hairstyles,I was shocked to see Niki's new hairstyle.I thought she had her fringe cut not her back or whatsoever.It wasn't as bad as I expected cause she did not cut her fringe -_-`
& oh yeah,Pn.Asmawati's back from her 'cuti'-es.
Okay so practically,Mdm Foo got her hair permed and cut short too.I fucking hate her.I don't know how can her husband,Mr Ching actually stand her.
During the last lesson,that is Moral.Pn.Ganthi was absent so Pn.Norliza came for a relief.Woanni,Elaine,Niki,SiewLing and me was actually storytelling about our own ghosts experience.
Anyways,moving down to MERDEKA.We'll be having holidays this Friday.ohmyyyyfuckinggod,everybody knows that.Why should I say?
My days can be summed up into going to school,reading,going online,watching tv and eating tons and tons of sugar contained things.Diabetes is gonna dive headfirst into me if I'm not careful :(
Earlier today,I went to school.
Talking about B.M,we're gonna have a quiz this thursday for the topic called 'Syair Mungkir Janji'.
P.S:People,you might think that I'm smart,but I'm not.
Arghh! I lost my previous art work because of Pn.Ida.
I was so anciously unchill about that.I can't do anything else,cause well,I've already search her whole table just to look for it.But I can't find it :(
If you guys found it or something,please inform me. sigh.
Oh and leanne,I fucking love your peanut butter jelly song.
I've changed my fonts.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment