Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've done alot of things but I swear I'm a believer.

Sorry i didnt blog about yesterday. I was too lazy to type haha. Anyways,there will be renovations going on in my house tomorrow.So,I'll be blogging today (: It's 8.28 in the morning now too. Ughh,I feeel so unenergized when it comes to school.School's gonna reopen next week.Talking about school,my head feels like it's a bomb,just about to explode.There's just so many things happening at once and they're all just crashing and I'm about to burn. I've been eating way too much and I feel oh so fucking fat. And my heart's just giving me a heart-ache as usual.

Niki,you're such a bad bestfriend you know? You don't even bother to ajak me to watch Ratatouilee with you.Not even one that says"YOU'RE THE BEST" :D MUAHAHA.
Don't you know that one day when your burning in blue fire, i am the ''hero'' that has to stand outside the circle and spray water to extinguish the fire out cause if i let you burn in there your gonna go to heaven and you'll be able to see people like Elvis Presley and Steve Erwin. (: HAHA! Then i'd get all jealous. BOO. :p I can also kill your dearest MOUSEE and then he wil go to heaven and the both of you will live happily ever after there.Then that would really be HEAVEN huh? :] Bye bye,Mouseeyyy.Love you. <3

0 divine hearts.: