Okay,so I haven't been updating for past two days & I feel like there's too much that happened for me to remember everything.I skipped school on Monday.WHY? Cause I was sick (: haha
P.S: 2 days till my birthday (:
Thursday:Didn't attended swimming lesson cause I was lazy.I mean pure lazy.En.Saidi said that he would punish us next time if we didn't attend it again.Like wtff? 0.o Girls have their monthly thing lahh weihh.They absolutely can't control it,right? Had Gema Merdeka celebration at The Great Hall.The performances are so much nicer than the teacher day's one.
Friday:Niki bought me a Kipling bag for me.For the past few days,I've been craving for more sweet and yummy food like Baskin Robbins Jamoca Almond Fudge ice-cream,Lot100 sour blueberry candy,big giant lolipop.By the way,I'll be studying soon for Final Exams.When it comes to studying,I'll be fucking lazy and everything.Ughh! I feel so unenergized.My head feels like its a bomb,just about to explode.There's just so many things and facts to remember and they're all just crashing and I'm about to burn.
Friday, September 7, 2007
& our memories are my mix tapes;
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment