I’ll have to abandon my blog for quite awhile,aight? Sacrifice for my god-damned education. All my posts are getting shorter and more boring.I hardly have anytime to blog since the finals re coming in about 2 weeks time.Oh well,I might as well try to make this post as sweet as possible.
Holidays starts tomorrow.Another enjoying week to look forward to.Peakcheers.Just enjoy.
AH.Anyways,we have this some kind of short test for our coursework for Sejarah.It was pretty tough.School wasn’t interesting at all.True enough.I wasn’t glad that everything in my life that I loathe wasn’t over yet.
Attended Gym for the sake of people, since we had nothing else better to do (: Better than getting the punishment that is duck walk.
Not forgetting that next thursday on the 18th of October is Jonathan Chew Pak Yeong’s birthday.Happy 14th birthday.I’ll just wish you early since I can’t wish you next week.Thanks for being my ‘best-est’ pet brother of em all and all the crazy times. You're one of a kind and I adore you : ) I love you (for the sake of him being my pet brother,not other stuff that you can think,kay?)
Oh well,goodnight and goodbye pretties (:
0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment