Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh hi,as you can see, I had not been updating my blog for more than a week,so yeah give me a break.Anyways,I’ll be having my finals on the 26th of October which technically sucks.& I won’t be online on weekdays. Imma hit the books soon yo (:

Thursday: finally did our individual oral tests (: That one’s a killer,seriously.I’ve been laughing all the way.Cause Tan Teck Hong played with his stupid pathetic plush toy just to make me laugh.WOW? SO LIFELESS right? *roll eyes* Aside from that hilarious moment during the oral test,Niki had her Sejarah note book missing.Some thief took her book.& once again we knew who’s that.He thinks that we don’t know what he does behind our backs.

We finally finished the whole form2 Sejarah syllabus.Woohooo.Speaking about Sejarah,Pn Asmawati will be officially teaching us back next week.Well sometimes she just love to creep us out with piles and piles of homework.

By the way,my internet’s a total cunt now.Technically caused by the virus in my pendrive from the school computer.

Friday:Had B.M quiz today.It was pretty tough to answer.Anyways,about our class trip,we’ve already decided where to go but I won’t tell you :0 Wanted to walk out to school to have Bak Kut The or Salmon Stik for lunch but it was freaking far from our school.Who wants to walk to a far away place under a hot sun when you’ve got taxi? In anytime,we’ll melt like a hot chocolate fudge.
So anyway,we walked around the school and talk (:

Gotta go now: I’ve got lots of assignments to be completed (:

0 divine hearts.: