Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sunway Lagoon Trip

Good morning to all my readers (:
It's 8.20 in the morning.And,I'm finally bloggging.
I pontenged school today,wooohhoo (:

I apologise for not blogging yesterday.I was really tired after coming back from Sunway Pyramid & Lagoon.Yesterday was absolutely not a good day cause something bad actually happened to us.Left school at 8.15 a.m and reached there about 8.30 a.m.Walked around the whole Sunway Pyramid for whole 3 hours.My legs were freaking red cause I wore flatties which is the one I'm not used to it.But it's entirely new.

After that,waited at Lagoon's entrance to but tickets.Waited for one whole 30 minutes because of one of the officers there.Soon,we got our tickets,we quickly ran into the toilet to change into swimming attire.Only played two water games and that's it.

Whereas for dry park games,we've actually played two times per ride like The Lost City Of Gold,Butch Cassidy's Trail,Buffalo Coaster Ride and many more.

At last the bus left Nissha,Mrs.K,Jeevani,Niki,Siew Ling and I.Fuck it,man.But I don't really care.Cause we haven't take our lunch,so we went to Ichiban Ramen.I ordered Japanese Gyoza.Ah,it tasted like heaven (:

After that,Niki's uncle fetch us back to school around 4.30 sharp and my mom got me home around 5.00pm.I certainly wouldn't want to forget this day.

PICTURES (:

Woanni & Niki (:

In the cookies of life, friends are like chocolate chips ! (:




& We Roll Lik That `



Swallow Your Lust , Baby.

0 divine hearts.: