Friday, November 2, 2007

Hey (:

Anyways, what has Siew Wei been doing ? I'm not a frequent blogger anymore, how pathetic.AHAHA but now I can,cause exams has just finished today.After one horrible week of exam,we’re finally free now.No more stress haunting me anymore.

Stayed back after school today as usual.Planned to go Pizza Hut to have lunch.Eventually,5 Omega people had already filled up all the places there.Pfftt :/ So,what to do? Of course go to Asia Café lahh.I badly wanted to have lunch at Pizza Hut.& heck it was fun.Got home around 3.

Anyway,we had our Sejarah results already.But it’s only three of us that is Niki,SiewLing & I.
I fucking screwed up for Science and Maths paper.It was really really tough to do.

YES,my brother won’t be home from morning till night cause he’s got his own outing with his friends at Sunway Pyramid and Graduation Night at JW Marriott Hotel tomorrow.

And,I haven’t been updating for the past one week. & I feel there's just too much that happened for me to remember everything. -_- RAWWRRRR

0 divine hearts.: