Hi,I just got back from dinner.
I had a fucking awesome day today.I got some of my exam results back.It was bad.Couldn't say any more words to describe it.Decided to skip school next week cause damn sien laaaaa.
Our class trip date has already changed due to the basketballers in our class.They've got Games Carnival next week representing 2 Delta.
I can't take it anymore.I can't wait till the holidays start next week.Just one more week,and it's officially over.Great news.I don't ever wanna see the stealer's face in my class anymore.I want holidays badly.
AUSDBJDBHFNFEF!
YES,this week Thursday & Friday will be a holiday for us due to Deepavali as you know.But I've got to pay a visit to my ex-neighbour's house to celebrate Deepavali with them.
I fucking love Jac Vanek.She's gorgeous.
Can you see anything in this picture? It's kinda hard to see.This was a picture taken by Niki ages ago.But that time I didn't bother to post it up cause it looks more like ghost sitting down there licking lollipop.It creeeps me out sometimes.Goodbye.



0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment