Hello cookie monsters out there (: Sorry for not blogging these few days cause I was kinda busy and sick about a week ago.I mean sick.Last week,I don't have the urge to blog.Haha,but now I do.I just had an awesome weekend.
I'm so tired these days cause of schooling days and tuition classes.I just feel so weird and bizzare cause some people moved out from my class and some new students moved in.That's why I'm still not used to it.And,I've got tuition class again tomorrow.4 times a week.NOW THAT'S JUST PLAIN CRAZY.What am I supposed to do? It's for my PMR.
And,my mom's always nagging cause I've been using the computer for more than an hour and not revising for the up-coming exam which is next month.
One more thing,I'm get so paranoid about the extra fees we gave for school.I mean the photostat fund,sports fund and stuff like that.I don't have the urge to pay 200++ for school.Waste of money! But the school food are actually getting slightly better now.
So,byee! Imma run now!


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment