Friday, January 25, 2008

Hey hello hi howdy *grins*

Sorry for the lack of updates.Alright,today's Friday.Supposed to be last day of school for the week,but it turned out to be tomorrow's the last day of school.Brr! I'm so tired that I don't even want to go to school.And after school,I've got a tuition class too.

Last Wednesday was Thaipusam.I was supposed to stay at home sleeping but at last I went out shopping and dinner at Hee Lai Ton.Plus this Sunday,I'm going to Sungai Buloh to have lunch with my relatives.My baby cousin is already a month old.

Sorry peeps,my schedule is already full this whole month.Fcuk,I can't join cheerleading this year cause my mom wouldn't let me and I don't have transportation till March.Anyway,something funny happened.I missed the audition today cause no one told me about it.DAMMNNIITT! But I'll join next year.

Handphone pouch

Till then.

0 divine hearts.: