As usual,I had my very first day of CNY at home whereas on the second day of CNY,my family and I headed to Ipoh around 11.I had Crispy Chocolate Donut and Iced Coffee for lunch at Dunkin Donuts.Well,I prefer Big Apple.And,we had steamboat for lunch the very next day (: I had fun there but I have been sleeping late since I've gone there.
ANYWAY,here I am blogging.
Speaking about ang pows,I've been collecting them much more lesser compared to last year,Last year,I've collected a bunch of 'em.I'm not gonna tell you the rest of my activities at Ipoh.I'll keep it down to my close friends.
Besides that,I've been consuming a lot of sugary stuffs.Three cans of carbonated drinks :/
I'm so lazy to go back to school.DAMNITTT! I frigging hate it :/
I locked my blog cause I was away from KL.HA,but now I can unlock it again (: But sooner I'll lock it when PMR comes :/ Not only PMR only,maybe for the trials too.SORRY!So,it's easier for me to just lock it up now,and invite people.And next time,I don't need to take so much time asking people for email addresses or not my mom will scold me for using the computer when there's exam.
Mandarin Oranges;I have eaten one yet this year (:
.jpg)
Pineapple Tarts.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment