Hi there,readers :/
I can't find any time just to type one damn entry.I spend my time completing assignments.I'm now clubless in Group A for co-curiculum activities.So,what I do? Of course,lepak around.Been exchanging stories with Niki.Heh,there's one funny story she told me.But I'm sorta lazy to type.What a hot weather,huh? Yeah,I've been sweating like hell today.My scalp begins to become oily.
Pfftt :/ I feel like changing my handphone number.There's always 2 or 3 missed calls from some unknown.Pathetic.And,they're finding some Malay man or woman.
UGH.Teachers have been giving us tons of homework btw (: Especially Pn.Norlin,my Geography teacher.She gave us a complicated map for us to draw.Well,it's for our PMR Kerja Khusus.And,it's so freaking tiny.
Chaoooo! I'm running out of time again.
I can't find any time just to type one damn entry.I spend my time completing assignments.I'm now clubless in Group A for co-curiculum activities.So,what I do? Of course,lepak around.Been exchanging stories with Niki.Heh,there's one funny story she told me.But I'm sorta lazy to type.What a hot weather,huh? Yeah,I've been sweating like hell today.My scalp begins to become oily.
Pfftt :/ I feel like changing my handphone number.There's always 2 or 3 missed calls from some unknown.Pathetic.And,they're finding some Malay man or woman.
UGH.Teachers have been giving us tons of homework btw (: Especially Pn.Norlin,my Geography teacher.She gave us a complicated map for us to draw.Well,it's for our PMR Kerja Khusus.And,it's so freaking tiny.
Chaoooo! I'm running out of time again.


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment