Hey (: Went to Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka this morning.Been there from 9 a.m till 12 in the afternoon.Though I went for quite a long time,it was WORTH it because I found extra sumber for my Sejarah project and some information for the Geography project.
FATHER'S DAY REVIEW
Father's day was indeed an awesome one.We bought a delicious cake for dad.
Okay,so what she that slut had written was stupid and didn't make much sense.She'd be the first to admit that.But insulting someone is so deliberately was just downright...mean and IMMATURE.Since you love bitching so much,go talk trash about your mother la.Only you were allowed to do it.I refuse to stoop to your level of humor.Go fuck yourself ,because no one else will.
FATHER'S DAY REVIEW
Father's day was indeed an awesome one.We bought a delicious cake for dad.
Okay,so what she that slut had written was stupid and didn't make much sense.She'd be the first to admit that.But insulting someone is so deliberately was just downright...mean and IMMATURE.Since you love bitching so much,go talk trash about your mother la.Only you were allowed to do it.I refuse to stoop to your level of humor.Go fuck yourself ,because no one else will.
Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment