Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hi,just got back home from Mines Wonderland awhile ago.Finally,I watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.It was great.You guys should go watch it.Anyway,I'm just gonna rewind back those things that had just happened recently.

Last Saturday,we took LRT from Bukit Jalil to HangTuah and we walked over to BerjayaTimesSquare.GAH! The train was so packedup with people and I can barely breathe.And that night,we throwed a birthday party for dad.I finally get to play with my baby cousin and he's so effin adorable.

Well,on Sunday,we went to OU and I saw GigiLai.She is gorgeous indeed.Bumped into a lot of people too.And,I went swimming again yesterday.I'd gotten out of bed at seven thirty a.m - almost everyday - to go out shopping or tuition.

You expect your life to change,of course you do.But mine hadn't.Not dramatically.Not like I expected.Life goes on and I didn't fall apart.

0 divine hearts.: