Sunday, July 6, 2008

Seventeen!


HA,I'm finally done with my tembikar.The colour's gonna fade.

This VanHouten chocolate taste really weird.You should go try it out.

EDIT EDIT EDIT*

__________________________________________________________

Instructions:Remove one question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.
.
1. At what age you wished to marry?
I don't know.

2.Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
No.

3. Do you smoke?
Do I look like one? I don't think so.

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
Can't remember.

5. Who did you mostly texted yesterday?
Niki 0.o

6. How old are you and are you a virgin?
15 and YES.

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
A cake for my dad on Father's Day

8. Chocolates , Oreo or Vanilla?
Definitely Chocolates.

9. Where do you wish to get married?
Peace and a serene place.

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love?
20 maybe.

11. How many kids do you want?
0.o Oh,that's too detail.Nah,I'm not gonna tell you.

12.What is your full name?
Chaw Siew Wei

13. Name the latest book you bought?
A place called here by Cecelia Ahern.

14. Do you prefer mother or father?
Love 'em both.

15.Name the first person you want to meet in life for the first time?
A person who's totally not a faker and pretender,unlike some people.

16.Name the first person that came into your mind.
Chace Crawford (:

17. The most exciting place you want to go?
Theme Park.

18. What is your favourite colour?
Orange

19.Do you believe in God?
Yes

20. Do you do your laundry?
No cause I have a maid at home?

21.Point out 5 things about the person who tag you,SiewLing
Nice
Smart
Pretty
Awesome


22. I tag
Charmaine Deborah
Ng Irene
Shirloo Ong
Rina Ho
Vivien Low
Yeoh Ee Ning


0 divine hearts.: