Saturday, July 19, 2008

To the ONE.

Was siewling even talking about you? There were so many people who wearing shades that day.And what's got KamWah gotta do with the sunglasses? Even I wore Niki's sunglasses.Waliao.Perasan much.Oh wait,we do NOT create sunglasses.You know,we're not that much into the creation of sunglasses.And you've got so MANY spelling errors in your post such as mosquitoe,kinder garden and etc,..Siewling doesn't have a brain that is SMALLER than a peanut.God gave us a standard size brains.In fact,she doesn't have a pig face.Once more,God gave us a nice,petite looking face.And a piece of advice to your friends - DON'T BOTHER ABOUT OUR LIVES WHEN WE DO NOT KNOW YOU THAT MUCH.

I feel so relieved after saying all those.I don't wanna bitch about you anymore.It doesn't benefit me in anything.

EDIT EDIT EDIT *
______________________________________________________

Woohooo.I finally have my very own WithLove HilaryDuff perfume.





My article for K.H
Oh look,it's Chelsea's training admission pass.My bro got that last week and he's gonna watch Chelsea's training session at ShahAlam.


0 divine hearts.: