Friday, September 5, 2008

Hell-o!

I'm sorry that I didn't give you a daily dose of updates although the exams ended last week.I couldn't even touch the computer,you know ? I think it's gonna be a hectic September for me cause the teachers prepared a new revision timetable just for us,form 3s only.It's supposed to be an enjoying month for me as my birthday is rapidly approaching.It sucks to have exams,ain't it ?

I am kinda dissapointed with my trials result :( I achieved 3As out of 5 subjects.I repeat 3As ONLY! My only hope now is B.M paper.I screwed up in that Science paper,and I got very low marks for that.All the best for me,yeah ?

Anyway,we used up the two coco periods last Wednesday for K.H and we get to bake Bahulu Lapis.My mom says that it taste more like an eggcake.Well,I didn't even want to touch it after I brought it home cause I feel like it's tasteless.

I got hungry just now and I went to McDee's to have SundaeChocolate (:





Yummy waffles (:

0 divine hearts.: