Friday, November 7, 2008

Er,hi :D Basically,I went to school today cause it was the last day for form 3s.I wouldn't wanna miss anything special.I spend the rest of the day using IPOD Touch and Niki's camera phone.It was dead bored at school.

I couldn't even listen to the songs that I played from the IPOD Touch eventhough it was the loudest volume.Well,it's because the boys were making loud noises and the IPOD's speaker is not that good.Even my SonyEricsson's speaker is BETTER.

After that,Niki carpooled and my mom fetched her home.And,I had Wantan Mee with Milo Ice for lunch.It was pretty long since I had eaten Wantan Mee for lunch.Mhmm.Yummy yummy.

Anyway,I'm done with You're My Destiny.It's damn stupid and funny.But right now I'm hooked on Heroes Season 3.I hope I won't miss any more episodes this time cause I missed a few of 'em from Season 2.

NewMoon.





Candies (: I bought em for only RM 1.It's for charity yet cheap.


Bottles,bottles and bottles (:

IPOD TOUCH :p




0 divine hearts.: