It's 9.06 in the morning right now (: I can't sleep due to the mosquitoes which bit me everywhere on my body.Damn you,mosquitoes ! I really need a proper sleep tonight.
Tagged by Natasha.
1. The last person to tagged you are ??
Natasha.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Friends.
3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
She's nice,pretty,photogenic,smart yet straightforward.
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
I don't know.
5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
I can't remember a word she said.
6. If he/she become ur lover, you will
I'm not a lesbian.
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Try to solve the problem which is happening between us.
8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Uh,no idea.Haha.
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
No idea.
10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Anything she likes.
11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
She's a one hell of a rocking chick.
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They loathe me like crazy.
13. The characters for you for yourself is?
Just like any ordinary people.
14. On contrary, the characters you hate of yourself is?
My self-centred character.
15 . The most ideal person you want to be is?
The one who can impress people.
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them
I think I'm a pretty decent and nice person.There's no point hating me,but it's the best if you love me.
17 . Chocolate or ice-cream?
Chocolate.
18. 10 people to tag.
1.Yeoh Ee Ning
2.Vivian Tan
3.Wymann Liew
4.Shirloo Ong
5.Niki Ng
6.Debra Chai
7.Ang Pik June
8.Kathleen Tang
9.Thoo Ai Peng
10.Vivien Low
-According to the person that you tag-
19. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
I hate to invade other people's privacy.
20. Is number 3 a male or a female?
Male.
21.If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
They can't be together cause both of them are girls.
22.How about number 5 and 8?
They can't be together cause both of them are girls.
23. What is number 1 studying about?
She's having a holiday right now ?
24. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
I can't remember.
25. Is number 4 single?
I can't judge that from what I see.
26. Say something about number 2.
She's NICE.
27. Describe number 9.
She's awesome.
28. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
I will do whatever I can to solve the problem which is happening between them.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment