Imma update about yesterday.
Thursday.
Had breakfast at some restaurant somewhere near my house around 11 plus and headed over to OU.We were stuck in traffic jam for almost half an hour all the way to OU,so we only got there about 12 plus.I bought some stuff from Popular and a Oreef pencil case (: Then I had Chocolate Sundae at McDee's during snack time.After that,I walked around the mall to kill time and we had a bite at Vietnam Kitchen.Around 4 plus,I accompanied my dad to Cold Storage to buy more of Palmer Mint Flavors chocolate and also to Secret Recipe to buy Chocolate Indulgence Cake since it's my both younger and elder brother's birthday (: Tempting.Homeeeee after that.
Anyway,my brother is getting a part time job at the PC Fair today.At Asus Booth for three days.Oh and also,my new Indonesian maid is coming today.Omggg,I have been doing housework like forever.Haha.Nah,it's not forever.My mom hired maids from Indonesia since my eldest brother was born.So yeah,I lived my life with maids helping me (:




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment