Thursday, December 25, 2008


mhmmm,ice kacang is tempting me (:

Went to The Gardens and Mid V for some shopping.It was crowded with many people.Walked to Sasa to buy some "woman's stuff".And my dad bought another toy car ? from Marks & Spencers.Do you know which one I'm talking about ? The one which cost 60 over bucks loaded with cookies only.My dad bought three toy cars this Christmas.He love antique cars (; And my mom bought a pair of diamond studded earrings from Diamond & Gold by PohKong.Well,me ? Nothing.I didn't get anything special for myself this Christmas.My mood's all screwed up.

Anyway,my maid has actually got the guts to run away this morning.She walked off with my sister's shoes and an umbrella.It's bizzare that she didn't took any of our valuables.Apparently my mom told me that she was afraid of the agent and misses her daughter.I think that's the reason why she ran off.

I got more pictures to be uploaded but there's something wrong with my brother's handphone cable.So I can't :(

I feel so angry yet insecure this Christmas.I just don't know why :(

0 divine hearts.: