Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello lovelies.
Here's my update (:

Tuesday
Headed to my momma's hometown and reached there around 2 plus.We had fun staying up late till 12 plus chit-chatting and watching old movies.Ha ha.And of course more ang pows from my relatives.

Wednesday
Oh yaya,it's yesterday (: Had breakfast @ one of the restaurants at Ipoh.I don't know where the hell it is.Headed back to my own home around 12 plus and visited my uncle @ Kepong.By then,I can only rest.Oh gawd,it somehow makes me felt comfortable when I reach home.


My dad bought one tikus kerabu fish that cost 70 over bucks and three crabs for us to eat on the 1st day of CNY.Fourskin !
My baby cousin.Ha ha.My aunty put oranges into his pants :P











Herbal Tea keeps me going all day long (;

Stupid retarded faces (:

I find these buttons really adorable !
It's an orange ! Ha ha.It looks like an egg.

Black Moss soup on the first day of CNY.
Gamble ? No way.I don't wanna take the risk of losing all my money on a cny (:
Thank god,my dad's car has this thing to protect me from the sun rays.
Ha ha.My aunty bought this 168 biscuit :P

0 divine hearts.: