Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry for not updating that often.Apparently,my computer broke down last Sunday so I didn't have a chance to blog.Had my dad's annual dinner at HeeLaiTon last Sunday.Two tables,rm1400.Not bad,I reckon.

Anyway,I'm fucking ecstatic about the one week holiday.And I painted my nails yesterday night (; French Manicure ! oh yaya,I haven't started my homeworks yet :P

I went to IOI Mall this morning to follow my dad to get his cheque from his friend.Headed over to OU to have lunch@ WongKokCharChanTeng and some shopping of course (: Met AmandaYong and Cheryl Wee there.

My lousy phone.I frigging hate the camera :p


Rats ! My dad caught 'em two days ago.And he dried them to dead under the sun.

Omochi !
Asus Motherboard ?
Oh and french manicure (;

Lotus PaoWax Fried Rice.Loh Sang.

Prawn with fries ?Pomfret Fish some something ? I can't remember.
Yee Sang with Salmon.
SharkFin Seafood Soup.

0 divine hearts.: