Sunday, February 8, 2009

Headed to One Utama around 12 plus and bought some books and stationaries from Popular.Anyway,I'm spoilt with choices today.I'm thinking about whether to pick Kiehl's or Loreal Paris Kerastase shampoo.They're of almost the same price,rm 68 and rm70.But finally,I bought Loreal Paris Kerastase from Razor Edge Salon.After that,I followed my sister to buy some face care products from Himalaya HealthCare.BasicallyI did nothing over there,except for walking around.We went Dragon-I and had our lunch after that.

HAHAHAHAH.

Hell yeah I had one delicious meal there with appetizers (;
And my dad bought an opera chinese doll that cost over 100 bucks but without expectations that stupid doll has a cracked nose.

So,here some pictures to share.


This fried La Mian taste even better ! (:




Appetizer timee,babyyyyy !

La Mian with Wantan.Sorry I don't know what's the full name.

Ou's now decorated with V Day decorations.

Ha ha.My dad bought a new teapot set from Living Quarters.Great for me to yum-cha !
Till then,x.

0 divine hearts.: