Stress can breed a psychopath, you're all that calms me down. I forgot that I'm a mess when you're not around. Please, can you be home tonght, say it's not over yet, my human tranquilizer. My pretty percocet.I don't care anymore if I let you down. I believe that I need to be free. I'm so used to my life with you around, I don't know anymore the real me. And I thought that I found myself today. And I thought that I had control. All the change in my life just fell away. For a moment I didn't need you.Burn, burn the truth, the lies, the news. Burn, burn the life that you can't choose. Burn, burn the hate that gets you through. Burn, burn for us, for them, for you.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment