Monday, April 27, 2009

The best things in life are free ?

Hey people !

Yesterday morning,I had a nice time shopping at MidV.Anyhoo,I got myself a new jeans from Romp.Haha.Ohemgee,my dad bought another new tub of BR ice-cream yesterday.

Last night,I was out at Michelle's to celebrate her sweet 'ol sixteen.It was no doubt,an awesome one.Honestly.I was the last to reach there cause my parents were sesat on the way there.So yeah.My crazy night of being dragged out and sprayed with water by the guys had been a lot of fun.Everybody got hit by ice blocks,and black mascara streaked all over SeeEarn's eyes.Haha.You should've seen that.After that,we had the birthday song session.Around 10 plus,I left her house and hit the long road home.

Anyway,today's a holiday for us,SriKL-ians.Hahah.It'll be two days of holidays in a row.Hope you guys will also have an awesome week ahead !


SiewLing,Yi-Li and myself.
This was taken with Smile Shutter :D
SiewLing,myself,Yi-Li,Yuan Ting

Sharon,Niki,Yuan Ting,SiewLing,Michelle Lim,Yi-Li and myself.
Myself and Niki
Yi-Li and myself.
SiewLing,Yi-Li and myself.
Yuan Ting,SiewLing,Yi-Li and I
Hhaa.There's too many people to tag !














Writing birthday wishes for Michelle (:






0 divine hearts.: