Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm the biggest fan I've got right now.

I just got back from the Cross-Country event at SMKSS17.I managed to run within 50 minutes.I think it's 5.9km :) My ankle hurts like shit because of my Nike shoes.Damnit,it hurts even more when it gets in touch with water.Meh.I was stuck in the traffic jam for almost 40 minutes just before it begun.Hence,I was a lil late when i reached there.Everything went really well and I was back at home around 10.Had McEgg muffin and Iced Milo on my way back home.

Anyway,school was really good yesterday except the fact that Billy Ching the goat scared the hell out of me.I don't think I wanna write anything here cause it's a LONG story.

Oh and Tiffany Khoo the evil woman,I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to the Open Day.Anyway,have fun there,k ? Haha.

Ohemgee,I'm still not over David Archuleta yet.His face obviosuly spells awesome to me :) I downloaded most of his songs these few days.The tunes are upbeat and just perfect.He's got a new song entitiled Zero Gravity and it's definitely nice to listen.I'm so addicted to HIM.Ngahaha,this proves that I'm frigging addicted to HIMMMM ! :D


Siu Pao :) ! The fillings are really tasty.Soft and crispy !


Popiah !

Go Yellows !

0 divine hearts.: