Monday, June 8, 2009

Forget your head and listen to your heart.

I'm back here at homeeee ! Got back around 6 plus in the evening after that 3 hours journey.I managed to sleep throughout it all cause yesterday morning I was awaked up by all the noises.Gah.What an a**hole.Besides that,everybody slept late on that Saturday night.My cousin was up at the cybercafe till 2 in the morning.Whereas me,I was up having a long talk with my other cousins.


Anyway,last Saturday morning,Suet Teng rang me up and asked if I wanted to hang out with her but I couldn't make it cause I was about to leave KL.Forgive me,babe :) Hope you'll have a nice time at Cameron Highlands.Do call me when you're back.

Okay,so here's the pictures you guys are waiting for but I'm a lil lazy to elaborate today.Mhmm :)


Hha.I was playing this roller coaster game in the car cause I was frickin bored :D

KINTA CITY ! :))))
Ice-kacang ! :)
Had lunch @ Wolley Food City.Popiah !

My stupid cousins :P

0 divine hearts.: