All these insults somehow didn't affect me.Instead of repercussions,it made me realize how friends are really important to me.True and loyal friends.Boys come and go,but friends are forever.
I don't give a shit on what you say.Think bout it,spamming my cbox here won't change anything cause I know myself.The next time you wanna say something,you better find something that's remotely true. Try to make a point without ending up looking like an IDIOT.It just shows how much you don't know me.You bitch about people you barely know.I have a name.Unlike you.And I have guts to show it.Until your name is displayed,you don't have the right to tell me to fuck off.
The minute I see another spam tag,I swear I'll delete it from my cbox.It's not that I'm afraid of you spamming it.It's because I don't have so much time like you going around messing up people's life.Especially when I know that you won't even leave ME alone.Eventhough replying tags require only about 5-10 minutes,I still don't think it's worth wasting on it.Talking to idiots like you ? I don't think so.So get out of my blog.Don't even think to see me replying the lousy comments of yours.Keep it to yourself.
So what now ? You're leaving tags with names ? I'd bet the name don't even belong to you,bitch.Don't you get the idea that a lot of people loathe you ? Either you don't understand English or you're just plain dumb.I guess you can't seem to comprehend English at all.Go back and learn English back to square one.Start from scratch,loser.I was practically laughing as I see the lousy comments you left.I'd already told you that if I see another spam tag,I'll immediately REMOVE IT.And I mean it ! Crazy pyscho pathetic BITCH and a cunt,too.Go burn in hell.Loser.Please learn to shut up.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I'm not giving in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment