Saturday, June 27, 2009

Life should be lived so vividly and so intensely that thoughts of another life, or of a longer life, are not necessary.

The rest of the days went on pretty well,this week.Or at least it went better than it could have.Streamyx’s a total bitch,lately.I can’t stand a even a minute waiting for that stupid page to load.Ugh.Again,today’s gonna be a usual Saturday night.I’ll be listening to soulfulpop and indie songs whilst savouring every minute reading a good book or writing Chemistry notes away.Anyway,I seriously need to get a new earphone tomorrow.Mine sucks like hell.Screw it,man.The movie tickets for Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen is sold out tomorrow at OU :(((

I don’t really know what to say,now.So I found myself struggling to write much.

My body aches, it heaves, it shakes
All somersaults through so-caled art
And I still don't know exactly who I am,
I never will, amen.








0 divine hearts.: