Headed there after having my breakfast :) I missed the Cyrens performance.In fact,I didn't sit at the Cyrens side,I sat at the champions,Blitzerz with Caridee :) Well,it was effing tough to find where was Cyrens sitting.So yeah.Anyway,it was uber jam packed with people and I had a hard time looking for familiar faces.Nothing beats the excitement of cheering and screaming your lungs out for your favourite teams and friends! Definitely going again next year !
As I mentioned earlier,the champion title goes to Blitzerz.Not only that the best Supporter award and the best make-up goes to them too !
First Runner-up goes to ShirtLiff.
Second-Runner Up is Calyx.
Fourth is Titans and fifth is Dynamitez.
As I mentioned earlier,the champion title goes to Blitzerz.Not only that the best Supporter award and the best make-up goes to them too !
First Runner-up goes to ShirtLiff.
Second-Runner Up is Calyx.
Fourth is Titans and fifth is Dynamitez.


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment