There's only one word to describe this week.Weary,it is.Intially,I planned to blog yesterday but I had a pretty long conversation with Andrew Idris over MSN till I didn't have much time to blog.Anyhow,I'll give you guys a full update bout what happened this week if I do remember what happened.Sometimes,I can be really forgetful *winks*
Anyway,yesterday I got back my Chemistry results and I'm proud to know that I scored the highest in Paper 2.Honestly,I didn't expect it to be that good.Just my luck,I guess.But I'm giving full credits to my Chemistry tutor.
Vindictive.That's how I'd treated people recently.Sorry for what I said that offended you.It's in inevitable,I have to admit.I guess I was simply too exhausted to talk to you in a nice way.
Anyway,yesterday I got back my Chemistry results and I'm proud to know that I scored the highest in Paper 2.Honestly,I didn't expect it to be that good.Just my luck,I guess.But I'm giving full credits to my Chemistry tutor.
Vindictive.That's how I'd treated people recently.Sorry for what I said that offended you.It's in inevitable,I have to admit.I guess I was simply too exhausted to talk to you in a nice way.


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment