My teacher finally disected the rat during Bio period on Tuesday.I was enthralled by the whole thing and the process of snipping,washing,etc was simply amazing.Well as you all know that she didn't allow us to take down pictures of it,we secretly did it behind her back while she checked on my friend who fainted and was unconscious after having to smell the chloroform by accident.The pictures are at Shen Khai's Iphone :) So yeah.The best part of the whole disection thingy was we had lunch after that period :D
Anyway,we had this HIV,AIDS talk for forms 4 and 5 today at our school.It started off with a brief introduction of themselves and then to games.Most of the games they offered were volunteering and you have no other options but to go up and do as they say.There was this angmoh guy who picked me and he kinda yelled 'I WANT YOU' at me from behind.I stared back at him in disbelief *eyes wide in confusion* thinking to myself 'OMG WTH?!! WHY ME? WHY ME? DID THE WORLD JUST TURNED UPSIDE DOWN ?' Eventually,I did as they said,played the games.Mhmm,yeah.Nevertheless,it was sorta fun.We even had this group picture with them.Ha ha :P
Mhmm,moving on I saw this picture of Mr Perumal stoning at our class blog.Haha anyway,do check it out HERE.4Gammarians,please tell me who's in charge of that blog and of course the publisher's nowhere to be found -______-
Thursday, July 2, 2009
It's called falling in love for a reason – because, inevitably, you crashed at the bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment