I've contemplating to switch my current blogging network site from Blogger to Wordpress but I am facing some problems with adhering the CCS codes into their widgets.In short,I'm not a good connoisseur of that :)
I was looking for fruits to munch on just now,but in the end I grasp a packet of nougats in my hand.OMG,so sinful ! Damn it,I have to work out already.Anyway,I had lunch after school @ Subway and headed back to school and after that home around 2.
I started reading breaking Dawn already!! & I can't wait to read My Sister's Keeper.So much things to do,yet so little time.Sigh.Recently,I just realized how precious time is.Never really appreciated it,few years back.For now,I just have to treasure and cherish the times :) That's the least I could do.
I just got myself a new header.It's edited with Adobe Photoshop CS2.What do you think ? Too dark or fancy ?
Friday, July 31, 2009
Wordpress or Blogger ?
Toodles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 divine hearts.:
wordpress ftw! :D
haha hi there.what's ftw,annant ?
ftw = For The Win!
I'm moving to Wordpress soon. =)
kenwooi.com
oh ahah okay,now I know what's tfw . thanks,btw.
Post a Comment