Friday, August 7, 2009

Let me ride where the dragonflies glide.

Okay maybe school closing down is a bad thing,really.Cause I left most of my books @ school -______- How on earth am I gonna complete my homeworks ?!?! On the other side,maybe it's a good thing,after all cause I wouldn't need to get up so early.This morning I had a really hard time getting out of my bed :[ Anyway,this is my third post of the day.Mhmm,I'm so bored,now.Gah.Doreen called me up just now and we had a pretty long talk,again.That stupid girl is at Muar,now.Gonna miss you lots for the whole of next week,dearie.

What you feel only matters to you,
It's what you do to the people you love,
That's what matters,That's the only thing that counts.

2 divine hearts.:

Constance Ant said...

3rd post of da day?
wah u very free le...

Siew Wei ♥ said...

haha yeah :)