Saturday, June 14, 2008

Face it,people.Someone's jealous of us.My my,what a amazingly long post you have there? Congrats.She says she can't help hating us.Oh my,I can't help hating you too bitch.You started it first,so I'll just finish it for you.And in what way does it show that i suffer from lack of attention ? This is obviously my blog, the place to express my feelings and thoughts.And if you do not like me,then don't waste time reading my blog.It's been countless times you've bitched bout us.I meaned you,not your friends (: I even saved down your entries in case you say "where got la? " I honestly seriously dislike the fact that you always bitch about people especially when you know nothing about.Sigh, you you.You're so WEIRD.I know you never wanted to be enemies with me, Ahh you know.. because Im just too famous for a sucker like you, thats why ! (: HAHAHAHA.

Go ahead and bitch all you want,it's not gonna make you pretty or popular.Haha :p And,please don't promote other people's blog until like that.It's so cheap.

0 divine hearts.: