I know I know,it seems like forever since I've updated.Yes,I've been busy busy busy.As you know,we had exams before the holidays and I've gotten back the results.Some of 'em were terrible and some of 'em were pretty good.According to the PMR format,Ionly have 4As that is Maths,English,K.H and Geo.And I also have 2Bs and 1C :/ For the first time,I scored an A for Art.I got 84% Hah you guys,don't get JEALOUS.
I honestly don't now what's gotten into a certain group of people lately.I mean it is okay,to just like,ask before you actually do something.Just like those girls in my class and a few of the form 2 fellas.Lemme tell you what they did.I'll just start off with the girls,we were told that we have a project to do for English.I've already decided EARLIER that who was supposed to be in my group and they agreed to join me in.But some girls sitting behind(that's if you know)begged 5 of my group members to join them.I mean don't they know that I've already taken them in and those pack of girls are actually stealing them away.Now,I'll tell you what the f2 boys did.At first,my dear friend,Niki placed her books at one of the rnadom table.And all of a sudden,a pack of guys just came busting in and sat on our place.I mean when was the freaking last time your mum ever taught you manners? Just who they think they are-the King? I don't think so.
Anyway,I've recently found out that my MsJessica,my ex Science teacher who taught me last year had just lost my Science PEKA file.MrChing says that he couldn't find it and I have to redo.Oh,how great? She even left our school at the end of last year.And my F1 papers in that file were missing too.Even Pn.Daisy says that "How can she lose the file?"
Nicholas Spark's A Walk To Remember is awesome :D And,I've finished reading it already.I'm currently reading GossipGirl's fourth book.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Gossip Girl:The Carlyles are finally OUT :) woohooo!
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment