Sorry about not blogging last Tuesday.Anyway,I had the best birthday this year (: Hah.I really appreciate those wishes.And thank you Prita for that wonderful post in your blog.
BAD NEWS anyway.I got the eight place in class.I went down two positions.Ha,and today was the report card day for the f3s.I decided not to go cause my results are really bad.
I'm off to watch GG's season 2 now.Credits goes to Niki cause she downloaded it for me.I can't wait to know what happened to Serena and Dan.
Was supposed to follow my brother to SunwayPyramid but Niki told me that she is too lazy to come over to her grandma's house.Oh well.Some other time girl.
OMG.
I can't believe it.Next month's already the PMR month.I think I'm hitting the hiatus button soon.
I can't believe it.Next month's already the PMR month.I think I'm hitting the hiatus button soon.
Pictures (:
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment