This morning,I had breakfast at ss2 Tai Thong.Mhmm.DimSum :D Headed to OU after that.
Anyway,I bought a new mini and a stick of mascara for myself.Hah,and my dad bought another box of mooncakes from TaiThong.That technically means that we have two large boxes of mooncake to munch on this week.And,not only that,I had SundaeChocolate in the afternoon too.I'm gonna grow FAT :p I had lots of fun shopping there today.
Moving on,LatihTubiPMR starts this week and it's gonna be one hectic week for me.There's gonna be papers papers papers.Even my file is getting fatter day by day.I think it's gonna explode soon.
Moving on,LatihTubiPMR starts this week and it's gonna be one hectic week for me.There's gonna be papers papers papers.Even my file is getting fatter day by day.I think it's gonna explode soon.
Cupcakes from MinnieWorld (: They're wonderfully delicious.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment