Sunday, November 23, 2008

Went to Midvalley and The Gardens for some shopping as usual and as planned too.And,I bought Neem and Turmeric Soap Bar at Himalaya Herbal Care.Then we had lunch at I love Yoo! at The Gardens.Well that restaurant is well-known for its porridge.Ya better try if you haven't yet ! Other restaurants sell those porridges which taste really awful and makes me wanna puke.

Anyway,my brother's eyes reached until 300 something already.I don't know what unit they use cause I don't wear spectacles.And I feel so grateful and lucky cause I don't have to spend my own money to renew spectacles and all those shit.My mom brought him to Focus Point to make one new spectacles.It cost rm 349.See how expensive it is.

Anyway,pictures (;

Apparently,I was eating Popiah.This picture was taken candid by Siew Ling (:
Crispy Popiahs (: oh anyway,I switched my nail colour to black cause white bores me whereas black intrigues me.Haha.
Aww! So adorable.Haha.

0 divine hearts.: