Tagged by Wymann.
What's your favourite colour ?
White
Who is the most important to you ?
My family and friends (:
How often do you think if commiting suicide ?
When I get pissed off ?
Do you have enough confidence ?
Maybe 80% confidence in me.
How many babies you want ?
I prefer 3.
Do you believe seeing a rainbow after a rain ?
Yeah,I believe.
Who is the one who cheers you up and supports you ?
My friends.
Do you believe in eternity love ?
Yes I do believe.
Do you think the person who tagged you,like to play kidnapping ?
No,I don't think so.
What are you really afraid of ?
Disgusting bugs and insects.
What is your bad habit ?
Get tired easily when I don't do anything much.
Do you have a secret crush ?
Who doesn't ?
Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
Not only cherish,but also appreciate.
What does flying means to you ?
Your body is drifting and floating up in the sky?
What do you crave for the most currently ?
Chocolates.
Are you single or in a relationship ?
Single.
Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Funny,understanding,awesome,caring,
What have you done to make yourself happy ?
Getting my nails done and shopping for clothes.
What is the worse case scenario happen to you in your life ?
Can't happen to remember (;
Who's the worst person in your life ?
I don't like holding grudges.
*Notify the people you tag in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Tagged Victims (:
1.Nicole Tan
2.Vivien Low
3.Lin Yeun Hui
4.Thoo Ai Peng
5.Melissa Lee
6.Niki Ng
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment