Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hi (:
I went to somewhere near ss2 to have dimsum for breakfast this morning.After that,we headed to The Curve and Ikano Power Centre.Haha,I bought some cookies from Famous Amos cause I wasn't really that full after that breakfast.My dad also bought some candies for Christmas.Hell yeah,Christmas is drawing closer and closer upon us.Can't wait.

Anyway,I bought some stationaries and books at Popular.Had Cham and Toast Slice @ Kluang Station for lunch.Their toast slice is DAMN nice.Then,I went to the Safari next to Popular to take a look at those adorable fishes and puppies.

And I saw this dog sitting with his/her owner at Ikano Power Centre.I find that dog really obedient,he/she did not pee,bark or run around like other dogs.Those kind of dogs are damn annoyinggggggggggg.Heh,I also walked to Cinneleisure and my sister bought a bag from the flea market.

And my new Indonesian maid is gonna arrive this thursday.My previous maid left last Monday and apparently I wad busy doing house chores all day long ;( So,bare with me.

Cham@ Kluang Station

Toast Slice.
Famous Amos sells the BEST cookies in the world.It is rich in chocolate and has a strong aroma which lures you.Wait,let me rephrase that AGAIN.Famous Amos sells the BEST cookies in the world.All I did last time was just stare at those cookies.The last time I had 'em was like few months ago.Beh tahan -.-`

The Curve.
Gingerbread man !

0 divine hearts.: