Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh hey sorry for not blogging in details nowadays.I was really busy with the chores plus my cousins are here.

Saturday.
I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Twilight shortly after lunch.Should have went to Gold Class.It's totally worth it.Left there as soon as the movie ended.

Sunday.
You can refer back to Sunday's post cause I'm lazy to remember what happened that day.

Monday.
Stayed home for the whole day to watch tv dramas (:

Tuesday.
At 11.30+,my brother drove us to MidV.Wanted to watch Madagascar 2 but we were a bit tad late.So,we ended up not watching.Had lunch at I love yoo !

Wednesday.
Stayed home as well.Aparrently,I didn't follow my relatives to the beach somewhere near Klang because I can't eat much seafood.


I was up all night catching up movies and playing UNO cards with my cousins.I kept on sleeping late.


0 divine hearts.: