As planned,this morning,we attended the Annual Speech & Prize-Giving Day :) Reached there a lil too early,so I stood outside the Great Hall and chit-chatted with Chui Shuan,Yen Lin,Guan Li and Nissha.The event started around 9 plus and we watched the performances till it's our turn to receive the certificate :D Headed back home early cause it was getting tedious. My brother was out with his friends at The Gardens just now and he got himself a 200 bucks Adidas shoe.Wait,that's not it.He collected brochures about post-SPM stuff at the education fair today.Just for me.Aww,so nice right ? I didn't expected him to do that.
After I got home,I had my lunch and watched TV.Yknow nothing nice's on TV these days.I'd rather kill time watching 90210 and I miss watching it.But scratch that,they're starting off the new season in August.Oh yeah,I'm going out for dinner tomorrow night with my family and relatives :/ Gahhh ! Whyyy ?!!! I loathe it,sometimes,when it's on a night before a schooling day.Hmpfft.
I enjoyed every minute of school this week except for the fact that it didn't went well with my results and stuff.Seriously,I have no idea on what I'm gonna do with it.I guess I have to find someone who's hell damn good with Accounts.Did I mention that I didn't manage to score A2 for Biology,Physics,Accounts and Add Maths(maybe) ? I fucking screwed up this whole test.But all that's left to do now is focus on my next test that'll be next month.This is totally unbearable,seeing my marks B,B,B and B !!! I never used to get B that often for the past few years.Except Chinese Language.That's no doubt cause I never did study and pay attention in class last year.Instead,I spent my Chinese Language periods on doing workbooks.That hard work really did pay off.Well all the best to those of you who's gonna take the PMR and SPM tests :)
Anyway,my mom's gonna be out tonight cause she's attending someone's wedding dinner.So yeah.No naggings from her.It'll be a lil quiet but I'm keeping myself busy with my assignments and music as a companion.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Annual Speech & Prize-Giving Day.
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 5:21 PM
Category General, School Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment