Ah! I feel so lethargic today.I'm totally not used to the whole waking up early thing.Mhm,anyway got some results back and I was devastated to find out that my Physics teacher lost my exam paper.So yeah.Couldn't finalise my marks and apparently I'm the only one whose paper went astray -__- Oh.God.I'm so screwed up this time,my History marks are god damn frickin LOW.*sobs* Tomorrow we're getting our Accounts paper :(((
I received this fan pack from OneDavid last night.Can't wait to open it.Gotta wait for my brother to come back to sign in his Itunes account :)))
Although there aren't any full-length albums by Idol alums out at the moment, David Archuleta will keep the chart heated with his iTunes exclusive EP, Fan Pack, which was today released on the store.
The EP includes the music video for "Touch My Hand" in addition to two studio recordings of songs Arch has been performing while on the road: "Zero Gravity" and a cover of Vanessa's Carlton's "A Thousand Miles."
Monday, June 15, 2009
She read the entire dictionary and she couldn’t find a single word to describe the way she felt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 divine hearts.:
wow fan pack! nice!
enjoy! =)
Post a Comment