Just got back from dinner with my cousins :) This morning I went to Sunway Pyramid with my family.Spent my dad at Haagen Dazs today.Initially our plans were to have it at Baskin Robbins but they say it's only available at the cafe :/ So yeah.But it's ohkay cause my parents had Baskin Robbins ice-cream,again before Haagen Dazs this afternoon -_____- Headed to Popular to get some stuff and of course 17 magazine.Woo Hoo ! David Archuleta's the cover boy this month.ZOMG,he's damn ahdorableee.So is my baby cousin.I just met him during dinner and I feel like pinching his cheeks,right now.LOL.Oh yeah he can walk and talk now.As in babbling lah :p After that,I went to Watsons to get hand sanitizer.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Whatever it may take me.
Posted by Siew Wei ♥ at 10:00 PM
Category Celebrities, General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment