ZOMG,the connection's really slow now LIKE OMG ! Gah.I HATE YOU STREAMYX !
Anyway,I feel so relieved after my principal announced that they're cancelling the ReportCard Day event tomorrow due to the deterioration of the H1N1 flu virus.I know I know,I'm feeling ecstatic too.You can see the prominent difference in my grades.Oh yeah our class photos are out ! Haha.Kinda sucky though.So yeah.School's great too.Had fun almost everyday laughing with Doreen :))) Next week for Biology class,my teacher's gonna disect a rat.We can't try it cause there aint enough rats.So yeah.She's not allowing us to take down photographs of it cause she doens't wants to be on the web -________- mmpft.
Anyhow,I got this bergotong-royong activity in school this Wednesday for my SPM Moral project.We're told to bring our cameras along and pictures will be snapped down as evidence to be inserted into the folio.I'd bet I look stupid in them -___-
Friday, June 26, 2009
You're invisible to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 divine hearts.:
Post a Comment